03.01.14

Dancing on, doin' the boogie all night long | New Year's Eve

Milky Chance - Stolen Dance

As you can see, I didn't get one decent shot of the fireworks or anything really this New Year's Eve. But that's okay because these (really bad) photographs captured my night perfectly in a really weird way and I'm happy with them (even if most turned out horrible).
I got to spend New Year's Eve and Night with (almost) all of my favourite people and it was beautiful and crazy and everything in between. The whole night was filled with so many small moments that made me feel great and loved and appreciated and I still have happy butterflies in my tummy, it's a wonderful warm fuzzy feeling.
We danced and we laughed and (some) cried but really, we had the time of our lives.
I adore my friends, they're the best, most wonderful people with the most beautiful souls, even if they can also be the worst people at times. I hope they know that, and they should also know that I want to hug them all because I do (even if they don't like it/pretend they don't, I officially don't care).
By the way, this song makes me feel this way too, all warm and fuzzy and cuddly inside, and I feel like my face will break in two because I'm smiling so big right now. It's a happy song.

So I guess what I'm trying to say is: Happy New Year, everybody! I hope it's filled with love, laughter, memories (happy and sad, because both is important), new experiences, lots of cookies and everything you wish for. I love you. x


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen